Because the Redhead and I are looking for ways to fund our Jane Austen pilgrimage to England, we have made a list of possible areas of study to submit to the nearest think-tank. Once we have our "study grant" ("airfare"), we will conduct in-depth, fact-finding missions to reveal truths about why:
- The lane you are in goes slower than the other ones
- The line you are in has one person finishing their shift, and a new one with a new tray of money
- They have boots in every size except yours
- The store you go to had a big sale last week
- Having your period hurts
- If you drink too much, you'll get a hangover
- Cats will vomit on your carpet, rugs, or bed before they'll vomit on the hardwood or linoleum floor.